Nana Kwame: My Little Diary

This is where I will be keeping you posted about my progress on earth! Hope you enjoy it, haha... Please leave a comment or message for me in the comments section. Just click on comment after each posting and I will get your message.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Accra, Ghana

I am an author of two books: 'Through the Gates of Thought' (April 2010) and 'Excursions in my Mind' (Oct 2010), both published by Athena press (London) and available on Amazon. Born in Accra, Ghana, I hold an MSc in Chem Eng from Univ of Nottingham, UK, a BSc in Chem Eng from Kwame Nkrumah Univ of Science and Technology, Ghana, and was at Ghana National College, Cape Coast for sec educ. A British Council Chevening alumnus, I work with Unilever; I have also worked with Nosak Group. I started writing seriously in 1993 whilst in the Sixth form and had a number of my short stories published in ‘The Mirror’ and ‘The Spectator’. In 1997, I won the first prize in the Step Magazine National Story Writing Competition. In KNUST, I was part of Literary Wing of the Interhall Christian Fellowship, where I acted and wrote poems. My poems were published in magazines on KNUST campus. I am happily married to Vivian and, with children, Nana Kwame Bassanyin, Nana Yaw Appiah, and Maame Esi Akoah, we live in Tema, Ghana.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Learning to crawl








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home